- Attendance Information
- Parent Pay
- Parent View
- Preventing Extremism
- Sanctions & Consequences
- School Meals
- Severe Weather Policy
- Show My Homework
- Transition Information
- Useful Websites
- What is Progress 8?
- New GCSEs
- Sims Parent App
- Year 11
Success at Barclays Tech Innovation Competition
7 December 2018
6th Form Parents' Evening date change
7 November 2018
Food Bank Collection - Update
2 November 2018
We are happy to announce that we are set up to use ParentPay. This is the main route by which payments are made to school for trips, music lessons, lunches etc. This can be done online using a very secure website called ParentPay.
If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the 'Add a child' tab on your home page.
You will have received a user name and password sent to you. You will be prompted to change these and to keep them safe and secure as your username and password for future logins.
If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your 'main account' and then add your other children via the 'Add a child' tab on your homepage.
Please visit www.parentpay.com and activate your account via the 'Account login' on the home page of the site.
ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account, ParentPay helps parents/carers as it:
1) Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like,
2) Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
3) Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
4) Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
5) Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
6) You can then view every payment made against your child's account be it for trips, lunches, etc. even down to what they have bought for lunch.